Thrust ball bearings
Thrust ball bearings are separable axial bearings.
They consist of:
- a shaft washer
- a housing washer
- a ball and cage thrust assembly
Features of thrust ball bearings:
- ideal for reduced and medium speeds
- they bear relatively high axial loads
- separable and easy to assemble
Available in single and double direction version.
Single direction thrust ball bearings can accomodate axial loads in one direction and thus locate a shaft axially in one direction.
Double direction thrust ball bearings can accomodate axial loads acting in both directions and thus serve to axially locate a shaft in both directions.
These bearings, in both versions, have been designed to withstand only axial loads and must not be subjected to radial loads of any kind.
Series: 51100, 51200, 51300, 51400
- Earth moving machinery
- Agricultural machinery
- Cleaning Equipment / Industrial cleaning machines
- Bottling / Filling carousels
- Electric motors
- Fitness machines
- Metal working machines
- Glass, marble and wood working machines
- Automatic opening systems
- Oil Industry
- Oil and Gas rotary tables
- Vertical shafts
Most commonly used thrust ball bearings:
- single direction thrust ball bearings
- double direction thrust ball bearings